Acceptance of these terms
By using this web site ("Web Site") you agree to these terms and to the disclaimer and limitation of liability below. If you do not agree to these terms please leave this Web Site immediately.
1. We/us (The Hooton Park Trust) grant you a non-exclusive licence to use the materials while they remain on this Web Site and you may:
Search, view, copy and print out materials for your own use, and for the purposes of any matter or transaction on which you are advising.
Bookmark any page or link to it so long as the page is presented within our frameset.
2. This licence is a personal, non-transferrable licence and unless we agree otherwise in writing you must not:
Make print outs or copies available to anyone else.
Modify any materials
3. You must not: (i) sell, sublicense, distribute, display, store, copy, modify, decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer, translate or transfer this Web Site or the materials on it in whole or in part, or as a component of any other product or service; (ii) use this Web Site or the materials on it to create any derivative works or competitive products; (iii) allow any third parties to access, use or benefit from the Web Site or materials on it in any way; (iv) use any programmatic, scripted or other mechanical means to access the Web Site or the materials on it; or (v) download to any device including a mobile device more than two (2) chapters of a book or the narrative chapters of a looseleaf work.
4. This licence applies to all materials on this Web Site other than full text materials available by subscription, which are governed by specific licences and which take precedence over this one.
5. General Disclaimer: All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws. Unless expressly provided, this Web Site and the information and services available on it ('Service') is delivered 'as is' without warranty of any kind. We do not warrant or represent that the Service (or the information, material or services supplied to us on which all or part of the Service depends) will be delivered free of any inaccuracies, interruptions, delays, omissions or errors ('Faults'), or that all Faults will be corrected. We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or cost resulting from any such Faults. You assume sole responsibility and entire risk as to the suitability and results obtained from use of the Service, and any decisions made or actions taken based on the information contained in or generated by the Service. You are solely responsible for the preparation, content, accuracy and review of any documents, data, or output prepared or resulting from the use of the Services. In no event shall TR or its third party providers be liable for any penalties, interest or taxes assessed by any governmental or regulatory authority.
6. No Advice. You understand that we are an aggregator and provider of information (including opinions) for general information purposes only and do not provide financial, tax and accounting, medical, legal or other professional advice. Some information may contain the opinions of third parties, and we are not responsible for these opinions. Likewise, we are not responsible for any loss, damage or cost resulting from any decisions taken by you that is made in reliance on the Service, including legal, compliance and/or risk management decisions. You agree that you use this Service at your own risk in these respects.
7. This does not affect claims in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence and nothing in these Terms excludes or limits liability that cannot be limited under law.
8. These terms are governed by English law and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Statutory information about The Hooton Park Trust:
Registered in England and Wales
Registered Number: 3987530
Registered Office: The Hangars, Airfield Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 1BQ
VAT registration number: GB 74 8838 769